Pumpsim™ Standard : GAS A low cost, steady state modelling tool for gas and compressed airflow prediction through pipes and compressors.
- Predict flows and pressures – – steady state modelling shows estimated air delivery and pressures to machines and devices.
- Model and design performance and duty cycle time of compressors and receivers.
- Predict and minimise air leakage and energy losses and costs in large systems.
- Correctly size pipes for required flows deliveries and pressures.
- Interactive 3D User Interface – hardware-accelerated 3D display and navigation in real world scale and dimensions.
- Animated flows and pumps – visualise flows moving at real-time speed through models.
- Graphics Import – import centrelines and solids from CAD packages for rapid building of Pumpsim™ networks. Overlay complex 3D cad designs for further visualization aids.
- Up to 10,000 network pipes – build large-scale models as part of the design phase or to replicate your existing networks.
Full license price includes the first 3 months of maintenance and upgrades.
Includes unlimited upgrades, tech support and quarterly newsletter.
(per 3 months)
Time limited license, includes upgrades and support.
* All prices in USD (United States Dollars)
** License is per PC or individual. Licenses contain “virtual keys” restricting use to one PC at a time.
*** Additional site licenses can be purchased at a 25% discount. Please contact us for more information.